Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Is it safe for my pudding to thaw and be re-frozen?
A: Yes. We recommend your products be refrozen within 72 hours of a complete thaw, but it is perfectly safe in general to thaw and re-freeze as there are no eggs or dairy contained in the pudding. Our products contain no preservatives and are filled with fresh cranberries, which is why we sell them frozen, but they can be left out for a short period of time.
- Q: I steamed my pudding and we did not eat it all. Is it possible to re-freeze the leftover portion?
A: Absolutely! Wrap the leftovers in the container tightly with tinfoil and re-freeze.
- Q: Can I keep my pudding in the fridge instead of the freezer?
A: It is not recommended to store in the fridge unless you are intending on consuming it the following day. Please freeze until the day you wish to consume it.
- Q: My cookies have been baked and left out for over a week in a container, are they still safe to eat?
A: No. Our cookies contain no preservatives and are made with real butter so they should be consumed within a a few days or stored back in the freezer (they are also delicious once they have been baked, taken straight from the freezer).
- Q: Are there are any nuts in your products?
A: No. None of our products contain any nuts.
- Q: Do you have gluten-free options for your products?
A: Yes! We have a Small 300g Rice Flour Cranberry Pudding. Please feel free to contact us for our Gluten Allergen Laboratory Report on this product as it is updated yearly. We currently have no gluten-free option for our large pudding or our short sticks.
- Q: Are there any retail locations at which I can buy your products in any province?
A: We have not had any stores carrying our products in the past, but would love to discuss it. If you own a small, family owned business and are interested in carrying our products, please contact the owner Brice Verhoog at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss wholesale opportunities.
- Q: Do you sell your products in the US or abroad?
A: No. Currently we only sell within Canada, but if you are interested in getting our products, please contact us so that we can put you on a list to be the first to know when we do sell in the US and abroad!
- Q: Where are your products made?
A: We are proudly Canadian and all of our products are made here with as many local ingredients as we can!
- Q: Why are shipping costs for your product so high? Do you ever offer free shipping?
A: Our products do not contain preservatives and are therefore shipped frozen. Frozen products unfortunately have the limitations of being heavy and time sensitive in reaching their destination so we must therefor use couriers. We are working with various couriers to get you the best deal and will be passing on any and all cost savings to you as we work them out.
- Q: If I choose the slowest shipping speed, are my products guaranteed for freshness?
A: No. We always pay more than our customers do toward their shipping to make sure your order arrives in a timely manner, but we do not accept responsibility for shipments delayed by couriers or missed connections when the lowest possible shipping cost has been purchased, especially if you live in areas not near a major airport. We highly recommend Express shipping for our products. You are welcome to choose the basic shipping speed, but you do so at your own risk.