Preparing the 300g Pudding
- Allow your pudding to thaw on your counter for a few hours, or overnight in your refrigerator.
- Remove the clear plastic lid, and cover the thawed pudding with foil.
- Ensure the foil is secured tightly around the pudding.
- Place the small pudding in a pot lined with a trivet or cutlery on the bottom of the pot (can also use a vegetable steamer) over boiling water. You may use a vegetable steam basket as well - just ensure the water does not bubble into your pudding.
- Cover and allow to steam through for approx. 20 minutes until warm and moist through.
- Add more water if necessary.
- Serve with our Warm Vanilla Buttersauce! (Recipe under the lid)
*We recommend steaming our puddings for the very best results. Although, if you are very careful, you can successfully warm them from a thawed state in a microwave oven on high inside a microwavable steamer container with water. Be VERY careful to not overcook - the pudding will turn rubbery.