Preparing the 800g Pudding
- Allow pudding to thaw on your counter for a few hours, or overnight in your refrigerator. Remove shrink wrap and clear plastic lid.
- f you are wanting to turn the pudding out for presentation, you should run a knife around the edge now and ensure the pudding will come out easily when steamed and hot. Remember to save the lid - the warming instructions and butter sauce recipe are on the back.
- Cover with aluminum foil. Secure tightly around the edges.
- Add an inch or two of water to a large saucepan. Although the pudding does float, to ensure it won't burn if you let it run dry, place a trivet or cutlery on the bottom of the pot.
- Place the pudding in the saucepan and cover.
- Allow the pudding to steam over medium heat until warmed through - about 20 - 30 minutes. Ensure the water doesn't steam away...add water as needed.
- The easiest way to serve the pudding is with an ice cream scoop or a pair of spoons.
- Serve with our Warm Vanilla Butter Sauce and a dollop of whipped cream...incredible!!